|Drugs search, click the first letter of a drug name:
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9 Home
Generic Name: Albuterol Inhalation Solution (0.63 mg per 3 mL and 1.25 mg per 3 mL) (al-BUE-ter-ol)
Brand Name: AccuNeb
AccuNeb Solution is used for:
Treating breathing problems in children 2 to 12 years old who have asthma. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
AccuNeb Solution is a sympathomimetic (beta agonist) bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle in the airway, which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
Do NOT use AccuNeb Solution if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in AccuNeb Solution
- you are using another short-acting sympathomimetic bronchodilator (eg, metaproterenol) or epinephrine
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using AccuNeb Solution:
Some medical conditions may interact with AccuNeb Solution. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart problems, (eg, fast or irregular heartbeat, heart failure), blood vessel problems, high blood pressure, or low blood potassium levels
- if you have a history of seizures, diabetes, an overactive thyroid, kidney problems, or an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- if you have ever had an unusual reaction to another sympathomimetic medicine (eg, pseudoephedrine)
- if you are taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine)
or tricyclic antidepressant (eg, amitriptyline), or if you have taken either of these medicines within the last 14 days
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with AccuNeb Solution. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood potassium levels may be increased
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors (eg, entacapone), epinephrine, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), short-acting sympathomimetic bronchodilators (eg, metaproterenol), stimulants (eg, amphetamine), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may increase the risk of AccuNeb Solution"s side effects
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol) because they may decrease this
- Digoxin because its effectiveness may be decreased by AccuNeb Solution
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if AccuNeb Solution may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use AccuNeb Solution:
Use AccuNeb Solution as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with AccuNeb Solution. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- AccuNeb Solution is for inhalation only. Do not get it in the eyes. If you get AccuNeb Solution in the eyes, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
- Remove a vial from the foil pouch. Place the remaining vials back into the pouch for storage.
- Do not use AccuNeb Solution if it contains
particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- To use AccuNeb Solution, twist open the top of the vial and pour the entire contents into the nebulizer reservoir.
- Connect the nebulizer reservoir to the mouthpiece or face mask. Connect the nebulizer to the compressor.
- Sit in a comfortable, upright position. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth (or put on the face mask) and turn on the nebulizer.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply, and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5 to 15 minutes).
- Clean the nebulizer according to the instructions. Failure to properly clean the nebulizer could lead to bacteria entering the medicine. This may lead to an infection. To avoid bacteria entering the medicine, use the entire contents right after opening the vial for the first time.
- Do not stop using AccuNeb Solution without checking with your doctor.
- Do not mix this
medicine with other medicines in the nebulizer unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of AccuNeb Solution and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use AccuNeb Solution.
Important safety information:
- AccuNeb Solution may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use AccuNeb Solution with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- AccuNeb Solution may sometimes cause severe breathing problems right after you use a dose. If this happens, seek medical care at once.
- If your usual dose does not work well, your symptoms become
worse, or you need to use it more often than normal, contact your doctor at once. This may be a sign of seriously worsening asthma. Your doctor may need to change your dose or medicine.
- AccuNeb Solution should work for up to 6 hours. Do NOT use more than the recommended dose or use more often than prescribed without checking with your doctor. The risk of severe heart problems and sometimes death may be increased with overuse of AccuNeb Solution.
- AccuNeb Solution may cause dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth. Rinsing your mouth with water after each dose may help relieve these effects.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take AccuNeb Solution before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Check with your doctor before using any other inhaled medicines while you are using AccuNeb Solution.
- Diabetes patients - AccuNeb Solution may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your
doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- When your medicine supply begins to run low, call your doctor or pharmacy as soon as possible for a refill.
- Use AccuNeb Solution with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- AccuNeb Solution should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 2 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Caution is advised when using AccuNeb Solution in CHILDREN; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using AccuNeb Solution while you are pregnant. It is not known if AccuNeb Solution is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use AccuNeb Solution, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of AccuNeb Solution:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Cough; dizziness; headache; nausea; nervousness; sinus inflammation;
sore or dry throat; tremor; trouble sleeping; unusual taste in mouth; vomiting.
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing;
tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; ear pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; new or worsened trouble breathing;
pounding in the chest; severe headache or dizziness; unusual hoarseness; wheezing.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
(1-800-332-1088) or at
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center (http://www.aapcc.org/findyour.htm), or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent nervousness or trouble sleeping; tremor.
Proper storage of AccuNeb Solution:
Store AccuNeb Solution between 36 and 77 degrees F (2 and 25 degrees C). Store in the protective foil pouch at all times. Once AccuNeb Solution is removed from the foil pouch, use the vials within 1 week. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not use after the expiration date on the container or box. Keep AccuNeb Solution out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about this
medicine, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- AccuNeb Solution is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about AccuNeb Solution. If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Issue Date: November 1, 2006
Database Edition 06.4.1.002
Copyright © 2006 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
Where can I get more information about AccuNeb Solution ? We recommend to use www.Drugs.com
Typical mistypes for AccuNeb Solution
zccuneb solution, sccuneb solution, wccuneb solution, qccuneb solution, axcuneb solution, avcuneb solution, afcuneb solution, adcuneb solution, acxuneb solution, acvuneb solution, acfuneb solution, acduneb solution, accyneb solution, acchneb solution, accjneb solution, accineb solution, acc8neb solution, acc7neb solution, accubeb solution, accumeb solution, accujeb solution, accuheb solution, accunwb solution, accunsb solution, accundb solution, accunrb solution, accun4b solution, accun3b solution, accunev solution, accunen solution, accuneh solution, accuneg solution, accuneb aolution, accuneb zolution, accuneb xolution, accuneb dolution, accuneb eolution, accuneb wolution, accuneb silution, accuneb sklution, accuneb sllution, accuneb splution, accuneb s0lution, accuneb s9lution, accuneb sokution, accuneb sopution, accuneb sooution, accuneb solytion, accuneb solhtion, accuneb soljtion, accuneb solition, accuneb sol8tion, accuneb sol7tion, accuneb solurion, accuneb solufion, accuneb solugion, accuneb soluyion, accuneb solu6ion, accuneb solu5ion, accuneb solutuon, accuneb solutjon, accuneb solutkon, accuneb solutoon, accuneb solut9on, accuneb solut8on, accuneb solutiin, accuneb solutikn, accuneb solutiln, accuneb solutipn, accuneb soluti0n, accuneb soluti9n, accuneb solutiob, accuneb solutiom, accuneb solutioj, accuneb solutioh, ccuneb solution, acuneb solution, acuneb solution, accneb solution, accueb solution, accunb solution, accune solution, accunebsolution, accuneb olution, accuneb slution, accuneb soution, accuneb soltion, accuneb soluion, accuneb soluton, accuneb solutin, accuneb solutio, cacuneb solution, acucneb solution, accnueb solution, accuenb solution, accunbe solution, accune bsolution, accunebs olution, accuneb oslution, accuneb sloution, accuneb soultion, accuneb soltuion, accuneb soluiton, accuneb solutoin, accuneb solutino, aaccuneb solution, acccuneb solution, acccuneb solution, accuuneb solution, accunneb solution, accuneeb solution, accunebb solution, accuneb solution, accuneb ssolution, accuneb soolution, accuneb sollution, accuneb soluution, accuneb soluttion, accuneb solutiion, accuneb solutioon, accuneb solutionn, etc.
|© Copyright by drug-information.ru 2001-2019. All rights reserved|